Creating custom groups across teams creates scheduling and communication efficiency by providing “all teams” users the ability to access groups of users across teams without having to switch between teams in their organization. After creating your custom group across teams, you will be able to access the custom group in the Hub platform and will no longer have to go from team to team when communicating or scheduling appointments with users from multiple teams.
To Create a Custom Group Across Teams:
- Navigate to the Profiles module and select the Custom Groups subtab.
- Select the + Custom Group button in the top right of the screen.
- Enter a name for your custom group.
- Under the Group Type section, select Across Team Group.
- Add users to the group. Use the filters to find the specific users you wish to add.
- After reviewing your information, select Save.
After creating your custom group, you will be able to access the group throughout the Hub platform.
*Note: Users must be an “all teams” user to create and access custom groups across teams.