Edit Mode within the Profiles module provides Teamworks Hub SuperUsers the ability to update certain profile attributes directly from the Profiles table. With Edit Mode, you no longer need to navigate to individual users’ profiles to update certain profile attributes.
To Edit Profile Attributes Using Edit Mode:
- Navigate to the Profiles module.
- Use the filters at the top of the page to find the users you wish to edit profile attributes for.
- Select the Edit Mode button at the top of the table. After selecting the Edit Mode button, the attributes which are not able to be edited will be grayed out. Any attribute that is white can be edited.
- Select an attribute from within the table and type your changes. Repeat this process until you have made all your changes.
*Note: Your changes will automatically save after navigating outside the box you are updating. You can track the number of updates you’ve made at the top right corner of the table.
- After you have made all your changes, select the Finish Editing button and your profiles table will return to view only.
*When using Edit Mode users can use the keyboard arrows to navigate within the profiles table. Additionally, users can use the tab key to move to the next attribute to the right.
*Any custom attributes created by your organization are editable using Edit Mode.
*The following attributes cannot be adjusted in edit mode:
- Family Contact (Entire Category)
- Roommates (Entire Category)
- Addresses (Entire Category)
- User Types
- Jersey Number
- Athlete Status
- Academic Year
- Has Scholarship
- Scholarship Amount