Merge Teamworks accounts if you are a member of multiple organizations or entities that utilize our platform. You can use the same username and password for both accounts.
Merging your Teamworks Accounts:
Log in to Teamworks in a web browser. Once you have logged in navigate to the profile icon in the top right-hand corner and then click "Personal Settings".
Under Linked Accounts click "Connect another Teamworks account".
Enter the username and password of the account you wish to link and click "Next". Select the account you wish to link and click "Link Account".
Merging your Teamworks Accounts From an Email Invite:
- Locate the "Welcome to Teamworks" email
- Click the Join Now link
- Click Login under “I have a Teamworks account already”
- Enter a previously established username and password
- Choose which organization to display
- Toggle between the two or more organizations by clicking on the down arrow to the right of the profile picture in the top right-hand corner
- Select Change Organization
- This will present a drop-down menu with all of the merged accounts
*Merging accounts in Teamworks can only be done on the web version.
Keywords: Merge, Accounts, Multiple, Join, Organizations.
Want to connect with Teamworks? Contact us by clicking the Help button below, by calling or texting 202-875-8930, or by sending an email to email@example.com.