Viewing profiles through the user search is customizable and efficient. Use the search function or choose specific filters to narrow down your search and get a list of profiles for those you wish to view.
To Search for a Specific User’s Profile:
- Log in to your Teamworks account in a web browser.
- Navigate to Profiles and type the user’s name you wish to view straight into the search bar in the top left corner.
To Run an Advanced Report:
- Log in to your Teamworks account in a web browser and navigate to the Profiles module.
- Use the filters at the top of the table to find the users you wish to view. You can filter by Team, User Type, Athlete Status, and Account Status. Select the drop-down underneath the filter you want to use and select as many choices as you’d like.
To Add Custom Filters to an Advanced Report:
- Select Custom Filter at the top right of the table.
- In the right sidebar, select an Attribute, Operator, and Value using the drop-down menus.
- Select the Add Filter button and this new filter will be applied. You can add as many filters as you’d like.
You also have the ability to select which attributes you would like to display in your Advanced Report.
To Add Attributes to an Advanced Report:
- Select Column View at the top right of the table.
- In the Current View section, use the drag-and-drop feature to customize the order of the columns in your view.
- Select an Attribute Category to view the various attributes to add to your advanced report.
- Select Eye icon next to the attribute to add the attribute to your advanced report.
After configuring your view, you can easily download your report.
To Download an Advanced Report:
- Select Download at the top right of the table and your report will begin downloading.
- Once the report is finished downloading, select Download in the report status pop-up to open the Excel file of your report.
Saved profile views give you the ability to access roster information and other frequently run reports with a single click.
To Set Up a Saved Profile View:
- Navigate to the Profiles module.
- Utilize the filters and column view features to configure your view.
- After reviewing your selections, select the Saved View Dropdown at the top of the table and select Save Current View.
- In the pop-up window, enter a new for your saved profile view.
- Select Save.
Your Saved Profile Views will be accessible from the Saved Views drop-down on the main Profiles page.
To Edit or Delete a Saved Profile View:
- Navigate to the Saved View dropdown at the top of the table and select Settings.
- To edit the Saved View’s name, select the Pencil icon.
- To delete the Saved View, select the Trash Can icon.
*Note: Users must have the "View Profiles List" permission and the necessary user types selected to view their profiles in this list.